News: The Architecture Foundation
We are pleased to announce our inclusion in The Architecture Foundation's New Architects 3: Britain's best emerging practices.
vPPR is an emerging architecture practice based in Bethnal Green, East London, that has quickly gained recognition for its striking and theatrical proposals. The practice is currently designing residential, public, commercial and urban projects in the UK, Switzerland and China.
vPPR is an award-winning practice:
• Winner of RIBA London Emerging Architect of the Year Award 2015
• Winner of RIBA London Regional Award 2015 for Vaulted House
• Winner of AJ Emerging Woman Architect of the Year Award 2015
• Shortlisted for the RIBA House of the Year Award 2015 for Vaulted House
• Shortlisted for RIBA Stephen Lawrence Award 2014
• Shortlisted for RIBA Regional Award for London Emerging Practice of the Year 2014
• Winner of RIBA London Regional Award 2014 for Ott's Yard
• Shortlisted for Small Project of the Year Award 2012